Pattern Recognition Optics for Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
The PROFESS Navigation System helps you achieve the accuracy you need during intranasal and sinus surgery procedures.
Features & Benefits
- Within the nasal cavities, the system has a mean accuracy of ±2 mm
- Instrument camera recognizes pattern on patient tracker and registration stickers for quick and accurate registration
- Pattern recognition is used to track the patient
- Image processing and tracking algorithms compute position and orientation
- Instructional video displays instrument setup, tracker assembly, and registration technique
- Integrated lightweight instrumentation allows for software control from the sterile field
Stryker Corporation or its divisions or other corporate affiliated entities own, use or have applied for the following trademark(s) or service mark(s): PROFESS. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners or holders.